One Week Already
Friday 23 August 2013 • 4:00 pm • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum ..

It's been a week since our trip to Penang ..
So much memory to remember ..

' Buli ' from the 2 brothers ..
Being 'manja' with my bro ..
The word ' tembam ' that I always heard ..
Met 3 guys that once ' likes ' me ..
Every seconds and every minutes  that we spent together ..
Eventhough it's 2 days only ..
But .. I still remembered everything !
And I missed it !

OLDNEW
The Cute Princess ♥
Thanks for coming !


Welcome uolls!


♥ Assalamualaikum !
♥ Don't use a harsh word okay ..
♥ Leave your footprint here bole ?
♥ Follow my twitter account
♥ Add my facebook page :)
♥ Thanks a lot.. much.. many.. more.. hehe..

Let's Chit-chat ♥
Leave your footprint here


Thanks a Lot ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Nursyahirunnisaa