I Miss Her So Much !
Friday 30 August 2013 • 8:37 am • 0 comments
  

Assalamualaikum ..

How are you dear ??
Done with your revision ?

Really wish to ask that question to this one person ..
Eventhough she's not here ..
I really missed the moment when we're together ..

Actually ...
We're the Princesses of June !!
You know why ??
Because ..
We shared the same date of birth , 21st of June !!
But she is 15 y/o .. PMR candidate for this year ..
That's why I called her ' My twin sister '

Good luck for your PMR .. Make us proud .. I know you can do it ..
I love you , Eija :*

OLDNEW
The Cute Princess ♥
Thanks for coming !


Welcome uolls!


♥ Assalamualaikum !
♥ Don't use a harsh word okay ..
♥ Leave your footprint here bole ?
♥ Follow my twitter account
♥ Add my facebook page :)
♥ Thanks a lot.. much.. many.. more.. hehe..

Let's Chit-chat ♥
Leave your footprint here


Thanks a Lot ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Nursyahirunnisaa