Love .. Cinta ..
Wednesday 31 July 2013 • 6:58 am • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum ..

To my future hubby .. cewahhhhh !

When I say I love you ..
Please believe it's true ..

When I say forever ..
Know I'll never leave you ..

When I say goodbye ..
Promise me you won't cry ..

Cause .. the day I'll be saying that would be the day I die ..

p/s : post ni x ditujukan untuk sesiapa pon .. mohon jgn perasan yer .. hahaha :D


OLDNEW
The Cute Princess ♥
Thanks for coming !


Welcome uolls!


♥ Assalamualaikum !
♥ Don't use a harsh word okay ..
♥ Leave your footprint here bole ?
♥ Follow my twitter account
♥ Add my facebook page :)
♥ Thanks a lot.. much.. many.. more.. hehe..

Let's Chit-chat ♥
Leave your footprint here


Thanks a Lot ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Nursyahirunnisaa